Saturday, December 24, 2011
Thursday, December 08, 2011
2 : Union; Division; Wittnessing
3 : Divine completeness and perfection
4 : Creation; The world; Creative works
5 : Grace; God's goodness; Pentatuech (first five books)
6 : Weakness of man; Manifestation of sin ; Evils of Satan
7 : Resurrection; Spiritual completeness; Fathers perfection
8 : New birth; New beginnings
9 : Fruit of the spirit; Divine completeness from the Father
10: Testimony; Law and responsiblity
11: Disorder and judgement
12: Governmental perfection
13: Apostacy; depravity and rebellion
14: Deliverance; Salvation
21: Exceeding sinfulness of sin
24: The Priesthood
25: Repentance; The forgiveness of sins
26: The Gospel of Christ
27: Preaching of the Gospel
28: Eternal life
30: Blood of Christ; Dedication
34: Naming of a son
37: The word of our Father
40: Trials; Probation; Testings
42: Israel's opression; First advent
44: Judgement of the World
50: Holy Spirit; Pentacost
66: Idol worship
70: Punishment and restoration of Israel; Universality
100: Election; Children of the promise
119: Spiritual perfection and victory 7*17=119
120: Divine period of probation
144: The Spirit guided life
888: Holy Spirit; The sum of Tree of Life
1000: Divine completeness and Father's glory
4000: Salvation of the world through the blood of the Lamb ( Those
who chose between Christ and Antichrist)
6000: Deception of Antichrist; Second advent
7000: Final judgement; Zadok
144,000: Those numbered of Isreal
Sunday, December 04, 2011
Yeshua offers WHOLE, WHOLE and WHOLE - Spirit, Soul and Body.
Santa rides in a sleigh
Yeshua rides on the clouds and walks on the water.
Santa comes but once a year
Yeshua is an ever present help.
Santa fills your stockings with goodies
Yeshua supplies all your needs according to His glory.
Santa comes down your chimney uninvited
Yeshua stands at your door and knocks, and then enters your heart when invited.
You have to stand in line to see Santa
Yeshua is as close as the mention of His name.
Santa lets you sit on his lap
Yeshua lets you rest in His arms.
Santa doesn't know your name, all he can say is "Hi little boy (or girl,) what's your name?" ...
Yeshua knew our name before we did. Not only does He know our name, He knows our address too. He knows our history and future and He even knows how many hairs are on our heads.
Santa has a belly like a bowl full of jelly
Yeshua has a heart full of love.
Santa says "You better not cry"
Yeshua says "Cast all your cares on me for I care for you".
Santa's little helpers make toys ...
Yeshua makes new life, mends wounded hearts, repairs broken homes and builds mansions.
Santa is a "jolly old elf"
Yeshua is the King of Kings
Santa may make you chuckle but
Yeshua gives you joy that is your strength.
While Santa puts gifts under your tree
Yeshua became our gift and died on the tree.
It's obvious there is really no comparison.
We need to remember WHO Christmas is all about.
We need to put Christ back in Christmas.
Yeshua HaMashiach is still the reason for every season.
Friday, December 02, 2011
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Saturday, November 26, 2011
Thursday, November 24, 2011
Are you grateful to Abba Father today? Feel free to post your comments to encourage others. Thanks. :)
Heavenly Father, in the wonderful name of Jesus Christ:
- Thank You so much for waking me up this morning - with mind and heart that know You!
- Thank You so much that You formed me, made me and gave me the breath of life.
- Thank You so much for the air I breathe, the food I eat and the water I drink.
- Thank You so much for family, friends, and loved ones that you have blessed me with.
- Thank You so much for every brother and sister in the great big family of God throughout the whole world. It is such a blessing to get to meet and fellowship with so many of them and to know them by the spirit.
- Thank You so much for making known to me the path of life, filling me with joy in Your presence, with eternal pleasures at Your right hand.
- Thank You so much that You're my glory and the lifter of my head.
- Thank You so much for removing the spirit of fear and giving me the spirit of power, love and a sound mind.
- Thank You so much for being my refuge and strong tower. I put my hope in You, knowing that through You, I can conquer fear! Help me to live strong, bold, and victorious life for Your glory.
- Thank You so much for Your creation that reminds us that You are God and that there is none like You.
- Thank You so much for Your precious promise: "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
- Thank You so much for being faithful to Your Word.
- Thank You so much for giving Your life, suffering that I could know you.
- Thank You so much for granting me abundance of grace to walk with You today as a Christlike overcomer, reigning in life. ~new~
- Thank You so much that in Your presence there is wholeness.
- Thank You so much for teaching me wonderful things from Your Word.
- Thank You so much that You know every doubt, fear, and care I have.. for You are the Lord who cares for me
- Thank You so much for choosing to adopt me, through Jesus Christ, before the creation of the world.
- Thank You so much for the privilege of calling You my Abba, Daddy.
- Thank You so much for Your unbroken covenant ratified by Your Blood that I have Christ the hope of glory abiding within me with unlimited anointing so that everywhere I go people are healed, delivered and saved because of the fullness of Christ, the anointing that is in me, and upon me.
- Thank You so much for reminding me that You are the only God, the Creator of heaven and earth, the King of the universe, my Father who loves me, and my Shepherd who leads me.
- Thank You so much for being my Redeemer, my wisdom, my counselor, my hope, and my strength.
- Thank You so much for surrounding me with Your favour as with a shield.
- Thank You so much for Your exceedingly abundant grace, which is sufficient for each new day!
- Thank You so much for Your unfailing love, abundant joy and perfect shalom.
- Thank You so much for loving me when I fail You.
- Thank You so much for making me a new creation in Christ.
- Thank You so much for always meeting my needs according to Your riches in glory through Jesus Christ.
- Thank You so much for showing me the truth about Yourself.
- Thank You so much for the assurance that my troubles are not greater than my Helper, and that my sins are not greater than Jesus, my Saviour
- Thank You so much for helping me to find my rest in knowing you- to find my peace, trusting in your promise to finish the good work you have begun in me.
- Thank You so much for helping those who do not know how to help themselves.
- Thank You so much for listening and answering all my prayers.
- Thank You so much that as I bring all my heartaches to You, and trust You to fight my battles, You will work everything out for my good and Your glory!
- Thank You so much for Your perfect work in me, to keep me free from comparing myself with others, and faultfinding, so that I can walk with You in love.
- Thank You so much for being with me, especially in the blindness of my frustration, and for calling me to turn aside from the dust storm of my own understanding, to lay my burdens down at Your feet.
- Thank You so much for Your kindness toward me and Your covenant of shalom peace.
- Thank You so much for helping me to get to know You more and more, so that my relationship with You can produce the aroma of Christ in and through me, in all that I do.
- Thank You so much that through Christ I am already more than a conqueror right in the midst of my present impossibilities.
- Thank You so much for blessing and honoring me with Jesus, who sacrificed His life for me.
- Thank You so much for the gifts, talents and resources you have entrusted to me.
- Thank You so much for giving me spiritual weapons such as truth and the authority of Christ to bring my thoughts into obedience to You.
- Thank You so much that You are God and that You are a rewarder of those who diligently seek You.
- Thank You so much for having faith in me, that I am a new creation in Christ.
- Thank You so much for sending the Holy Spirit to guarantee all that I inherit with Jesus in Your kingdom.
- Thank You so much for giving me the wonderful privilege of being a temple of Your Spirit.
- Thank You so much for leading me in living for You and teaching me how to cultivate a lifestyle of praise and worship.
- Thank You so much for blessing me with divine health.
- Thank You so much for filling me afresh with the Holy Spirit and empowering me to live for righteousness, faith, love and peace.
- Above all, Thank You so much for the precious blood of Jesus that brings forgiveness and cleansing from my sins. Thank You so much for redeeming me from the curse of the law and giving me eternal life.
In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18)
Saturday, November 19, 2011
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Nothing worked until Jesus Christ came into his life. So painful were those experiences that he refused to talk about them. Recently, Li Nanxing felt a release to break his long silence – after another seven years of being a Christian.
Monday, November 07, 2011
Monday, October 31, 2011
Sunday, October 30, 2011
Read more >>
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Friday, October 21, 2011
Saturday, October 15, 2011
Wednesday, October 05, 2011
Sunday, October 02, 2011
Friday, September 30, 2011
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Read more >>
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Friday, September 23, 2011
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Monday, September 19, 2011
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Sunday, September 04, 2011
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Saturday, August 13, 2011
Sunday, August 07, 2011
Saturday, August 06, 2011
Friday, July 29, 2011
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Learn more >>
Saturday, July 16, 2011
Saturday, July 09, 2011
Sunday, July 03, 2011
Saturday, July 02, 2011
Saturday, June 25, 2011
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Friday, June 17, 2011
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Saturday, June 04, 2011
Sunday, May 29, 2011
1 Thessalonians 1:10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Friday, April 01, 2011
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Friday, March 18, 2011
Luke 21:26Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
Luke 21:27And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
Luke 21:28And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Find out more details >
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Hannah was a most ordinary person, who stepped in to extraordinary abundance. She has a message for us in 2011 >>
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Friday, February 11, 2011
Read more >>
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Read more >>
Monday, February 07, 2011
Sunday, February 06, 2011
Saturday, February 05, 2011
Thursday, February 03, 2011
Tuesday, February 01, 2011
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Monday, January 24, 2011
2 Union; Division; Witnessing
3 Divine completeness and perfection
4 Creation; The world; Creative works
5 Grace; God's goodness; Pentateuch (first five books)
6 Weakness of man; Manifestation of sin ; Evils of Satan
7 Resurrection; Spiritual completeness; Fathers perfection
8 New birth; New beginnings
9 Fruit of the spirit; Divine completeness from the Father
10 Testimony; Law and responsibility
11 Disorder and judgement
12 Governmental perfection
13 Apostasy; depravity and rebellion
14 Deliverance; Salvation
21 Exceeding sinfulness of sin
24 The Priesthood
25 Repentance; The forgiveness of sins
26 The Gospel of Christ
27 Preaching of the Gospel
28 Eternal life
30 Blood of Christ; Dedication
34 Naming of a son
37 The Word of our Father
40 Trials; Probation; Testings
42 Israel's oppression; First advent
44 Judgement of the World
50 Holy Spirit; Pentecost
66 Idol worship
70 Punishment and restoration of Israel; Universality
100 Election; Children of the promise
119 Spiritual perfection and victory 7*17=119
120 Divine period of probation
144 The Spirit guided life
888 Holy Spirit; The sum of Tree of Life
1000 Divine completeness and Fathers glory
4000 Salvation of the world through the blood of the Lamb ( Those who chose between Christ and Antichrist)
6000 Deception of Antichrist; Second advent
7000 Final judgement; Zadok
144,000 Those numbered of Israel
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Discover more >>
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Monday, January 10, 2011
Watch now >>
Sunday, January 09, 2011
Wednesday, January 05, 2011
Tuesday, January 04, 2011
Saturday, January 01, 2011
Read more >>
Read more >>