Friday, July 29, 2005

"The LORD is my portion," says my soul, "therefore I will hope in him."

(Lam 3:24)

Abba Father, thank you so much for making a way for me in Christ. I could never earn this, which is this beyond anything I could ask or imagine. It is given because of Jesus who gave himself, by your good pleasure, to make me His own. All things you have given over to Christ, and He is my portion, therefore I will hope in Him. I give thanks and praise in the precious name of Jesus. Amen.

2 comments:

ShepherdKing said...

Hi everyone! Quite surprised tat there's a little "New-Cre" community here =)

Unknown said...

Your initial is cute
Christ in You, Beloved, Eternally Redeemed, Annointed, New creation, Greatly Empowered & Recharged!

shall explain earlier,
cyper anger sounds strange,
CypeRanger, making more sense