Monday, November 28, 2005

We Were The Reason

As little children, we would dream of Christmas morn
And all the gifts and toys we knew we'd find
But we never realised a baby born one blessed night
Gave us the greatest gift of our lives

CHORUS:
We were the reason that He gave his life
We were the reason that He suffered and died
To a world that was lost He gave all He could give
To show us the reason to live


As the years went by, we learn more about gifts
The giving of ourselves in what that means on the dark and cloudy day
Man hung crying in the rain
Because of love (x2)
Oh…..

[CHORUS]

I've finally found the reason for living
It's in giving every part of my heart to Him
In all that I do, every word that I say
I'll be giving my all just for Him, for Him

[CHORUS]

He gave me a reason
He is the reason to live...

Don’t you know
Don’t you know the reason
that he gave, he gave to save us
We are the reason that he suffered & die
To a world that was lost
He gave everything, everything
Oh……live
Oh, yes he came
Jesus, I want to thank you, thank you Lord, to show us a reason to live Ah….ah…..
He is the reason to LIVE!

7 comments:

Nunzia said...

i hope my faith will be restored so i can sing that someday...

ShepherdKing said...

Its a season to remember Him..

Scott B. said...

I love that song.

The child whom Jesus loves said...

Hi hi! Thanks! I would love to be linked by your blog! Man.. i read abit of your blog and I'm encouraged...

Mind if I link yours too? harhhar..that is if I can figure out how to..

ANd.. this is the only way I know in replying to your comment..

=)

Godwyn Lim said...

What a Song:-)

God speed! Have a good week ahead!

Kitty Cheng said...

I love this song =)

BenTing said...

Hi Cyberanger,

MERRY CHRISTMAS to u and ur family. May the blessing of the LORD be overflowing in ur life.

Cheers!

BenTing