Saturday, September 30, 2006

Wonderful song- -> The Power Of Your Love

Verse One:
Lord You come to me,
And as my heart is changed, released
This miracle of grace gently sets me free
And Lord I've come to know,
The weaknesses I see in me,
Will be stripped away
By the power of Your love.


Chorus:
You hold me close,
You've let Your love surround me,
For You've come near
To draw me to Your side.
And in Your life
I'm rising like the eagle
And I will soar with You
As Your spirit leads me on
In the power of Your love


Verse Two:
Lord unveil my eyes,
You let me see You face to face
In the knowledge of Your love
As You live, in me.
You renew my mind
As Your will unfolds in my life
In living every day
In the power of Your love

Verse Three:
Lord you've come to all
With hope that shines to light the way
As mercy soothes our souls, healing every heart.
Love that sees the tears
Overcomes our darkest fears
Grace that lifts us up
In the power of Your love


Related Links:
a) http://www.blogmusik.net/track,164447,04-the-power-of-your-love-geoff-bullock.html

b) http://www.sharesong.org/SSjune06newsletterbody.htm

No comments: