Thursday, October 12, 2006

Psalm 103

There are times when we may feel that there is nothing to praise God for. After all life can become very difficult at times. So when you are feeling that way.. may I suggest that you read PSALM 103. :-)
BLESS (AFFECTIONATELY, gratefully praise) the Lord, O my soul; and all that is [deepest] within me, bless His holy name!Bless (affectionately, gratefully praise) the Lord, O my soul, and forget not [one of] all His benefits--Who forgives [every one of] all your iniquities, Who heals [each one of] all your diseases,Who redeems your life from the pit and corruption, Who beautifies, dignifies, and crowns you with loving-kindness and tender mercy;Who satisfies your mouth [your necessity and desire at your personal age and situation] with good so that your youth, renewed, is like the eagle's [strong, overcoming, soaring]! (PSALM 103:1-5 )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanis for visiting my blog (Choose Life). You're right..we both do like Psalm 103! I enjoyed your sight as well and seeing the other Christian sites. I pray these Christian blogs give hope to those in need! God bless!