Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Daily Confessions from God’s Word

I am a member of the Body of Christ and Satan has no power over me. I overcome evil with good. (Luke 10:19, 1 Cor. 12:27, Romans 12:21)

I am of God and have overcome Satan by the blood of Jesus and the word of my testimony. Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. (Rev. 12:11, 1 John 4:4)

I will fear no evil for the Lord is with me, His Word and His Holy Spirit comfort me. (Psalms 23:4)

Oppression, fear, and terror will not come near me or my family. (Isaiah 54:14)

God has promised as a part of my heritage that no weapon formed against me will prosper. (Isaiah 54:17)

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. (Romans 3:22)

I am delivered from the evils of this present world for it is the will of God. (Galatians 1:4)

No evil will befall me neither will any plague come near my dwelling. The Lord has given His angels charge over me and they will keep me in all my ways. In my pathway is life and there is no death. (Psalms 91:10-11, Proverbs 12:28)

I will live and not die to declare the works of the Lord. (Psalms 118:17)

Because I am a doer of God's Word, I am blessed in my deeds. (James 1:22, 25)

I take the shield of faith and I quench every fiery dart that Satan and his demons bring against me. (Ephesians 6:16)

The Lord Jesus Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law. Therefore, I forbid any sickness or disease from coming upon this body. Every disease germ and virus that touches this body dies instantly in the Name of Jesus! Every organ, tissue, and cell of this body functions in the perfection to which God created it to function, and I forbid any malfunction in this body, in the Name of Jesus! (Galatians 3:13, Romans 8:11, Genesis 1:31, Matthew 16:19)

Because I am submitted to God and I resist the devil, he must flee from me.
(James 4:7)

Great is the peace of my children for they are taught of the Lord. (Isaiah 54:13, Deut. 6:7)

Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law. Christ has redeemed me from poverty. Christ has redeemed me from sickness and disease. Christ has redeemed me from spiritual death. (Galatians 3:13, Deut. 28)

For poverty He has given me wealth, for sickness and disease He has given me perfect health and wholeness, for death He has given me eternal life. (2 Cor. 8:9, Isaiah 53:5-6, John 10:10, John 5:24)

Because I delight myself in the Lord, He gives me the desires of my heart. (Psalms 37:4)

Because I am a cheerful giver to the Lord's work, the Word says I will receive it back in good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over. (2 Cor. 9:7,Luke 6:38)

With what measure I give it is measured unto me. I sow bountifully, therefore I reap bountifully. I give cheerfully, and my God has made all grace abound toward me and I have all sufficiency of all things. (2 Cor. 9:6-8)

I do not lack, for my God supplies all of my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)

Because the Lord is my Shepherd, I do not want. Jesus was made poor, that I through His poverty might have abundance. He came that I might have life and have it more abundantly. (Psalms 23:1, 2 Cor. 8:9, John 10:10)

I have received the gift of righteousness and I reign as a king in life by Jesus Christ. (Romans 5:17)

The Lord has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant. The blessing of Abraham is mine through Jesus Christ. (Psalms 35:27, Galatians 3:14)

The Spirit of Truth abides in me and teaches me all things, and He guides me into all Truth. Therefore, I confess I have perfect knowledge of every situation and every circumstance that I come up against. I have the mind of Christ. (John 16:13, 1 Cor. 2:16)

Because I ask the Lord for wisdom He gives it to me liberally. (James 1:5)

I trust in the Lord with all my heart and I do not lean to my own understanding. (Proverbs 3:5)

In all of my ways I do acknowledge Him and He directs my paths. (Proverbs 3:6)

The Lord will perfect that which concerns me. (Psalms 138:8)

I let the Word of Christ dwell in me richly in all wisdom. (Colossians 3:16)

I do follow the Good Shepherd and I know His voice. I will not listen to the voice of a stranger. (John 10:4-5)

Jesus is made unto me wisdom, righteousness, sanctification, and redemption. Therefore I confess I have the wisdom of God, and I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. (1 Cor. 1:30, 2 Cor. 5:21)

I am filled with the knowledge of the Lord's will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. (Colossians 1:9)

I am a new creation in Christ Jesus. My old nature is taken away, behold all things have become new! (2 Cor. 5:17)

I have put off the old man and have put on the new man, which is renewed in the knowledge after the image of Him that created me. (Colossians 3:10)

I received the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, the eyes of my understanding are being enlightened. (Ephesians 1:17-18)

I am not conformed to this world but am transformed by the renewing of my mind. My mind is renewed by the Word of God. (Romans 12:2)

I am fruitful in every good work and I am increasing in the knowledge of God. I am strengthened with all might according to His glorious power. (Colossians 1:10-11)

I am delivered from the power (authority) of darkness and I have been translated into the kingdom of God's Dear Son. Therefore, sin, Satan, demons, sickness, disease, bondages, strongholds, and poverty has no authority over me! (Colossians 1:13)

I am born of God and I have world overcoming faith residing on the inside of me. Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. (1 John 5:4-5, 1 John 4:4)

I can do all things through Christ, which strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13)

The joy of the Lord is my strength. The Lord is the strength of my life. (Nehemiah 8:10, Psalms 27:1)

Because I petition the Lord by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, the peace of God which passes all understanding keeps my heart and mind through Christ Jesus. Things which are good, pure, perfect, lovely, and of good report, I do and will think on these things. (Philippians 4:6-8)

I let no corrupt communication proceed out of my mouth, but that which is good to edifying, that it may minister grace to the hearer. I will not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, whereby I am sealed unto the day of redemption. (Ephesians 4:29)

I speak the Truth of God's Word in love and I grow up into the Lord Jesus Christ in all things. (Ephesians 4:15)

No man will take me out of God's hand for I have eternal life. (John 10:29)

I let the peace of God rule in my heart and I refuse to worry about anything. (Colossians 3:15)

I will not let the Word of God depart from before my eyes. The Word is life to me and It is health and healing to all of my flesh. (Proverbs 4:21-22)

God is for me! God is in me now, who can be against me? He has given to me all things that pertain unto life and godliness. Therefore, I am a partaker of His divine nature. (2 Cor. 6:16, John 10:10, 2 Peter 1:3-4, Romans 8:31)

I am a believer and these signs do and will follow me. In the Name of Jesus I cast out demons, I speak with new tongues, I lay hands on the sick and they do and will recover. (Mark 16:17-18)

Jesus gave me the authority to use His Name. That which I bind on earth is bound in Heaven. That which I loose on earth is loosed in Heaven. Therefore, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ I bind the principalities, the powers, the rulers of the darkness of this world. I bind and cast down spiritual wickedness in high places and render them harmless and ineffective against me and my family in the Name of Jesus! (Matthew 16:19, John 16:23-24, Ephesians 6:12)

I am complete in Christ who is the Head of all principality and power. I am God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works which God has before ordained that I should walk therein. (Colossians 2:10, Ephesians 2:10)

No comments: