Saturday, March 28, 2009

Speak God's promises over and over until they become embedded in your heart...

Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.

No weapon formed against me will prosper.

I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me.

God has not brought me this far to let me down now.

God is my Avenger.

The weapons of my warfare are not carnal but MIGHTY.

To him who believes ALL things are possible and I am a believer.

The lions will not devour me.

In the furnace, the fire will not burn me. My clothes will not even smell of the smoke.

My shield of FAITH will quench all the fiery darts of the enemy.

When the battle is over I will be standing because I am on the Lord's side.

I submit to God and resist the devil. The devil must flee.

This is the victory that has overcome the world, my faith.

No comments: