Tuesday, August 02, 2005

If we live by the Spirit, let us also walk by the Spirit.

(Gal 5:25)
Lord Jesus, thank you for the wonderful things you have done in my life. Without you, my finest efforts are vain and useless. But in you, even my stumbling inabilities are useful in the surpassing kindness of your perfect love. Help me when I am frustrated, that I would look to you and remember that the Gospel is aroma of LIFE, and you will finish the good work that you have begun in me. Lord Jesus, I put all my trust in you that you are the author and finisher of my faith. Amen.

5 comments:

Beloved Princess said...

Amen! Yes, it is He who will finish the good work that He began in us.. it's wonderful to be on the receiving end of Love Almighty. :) I love the way you phrased it, "But in you , even my stumbling inabilities are useful in the surpassing kindness of your perfect love."

Sharine said...

hi cyber ranger! sure you could link up my page! glad too! ur blog is very encouraging, reminding me to always focus on God! Yay!!!

Janice said...

YO!

thanks for linking me friend!
God bless you! linked u up too!
Cya around!

Joe said...

Love your red "el."

And by the way: Amen!

cybeRanger said...

Hi Joe,
As you are probably aware, EL points to the power of God. EL-Shaddai means God Almighty.