Monday, August 08, 2005

Psalm 40:5

You have multiplied, O LORD my God, your wondrous deeds and your thoughts toward us; none can compare with you! I will proclaim and tell of them, yet they are more than can be told.


Lord Jesus, You are so wonderful. Though my thoughts are often blind to Your glory and perfect love, You remain faithful in the wonder of Your grace. Thank You for renewing my mind, by the washing of Your word, I can come -- anytime, anywhere, and for any reason, into Your presence. HalleluYah!

4 comments:

J Rich said...

Thank you for your comments regarding Grace is an open door to forgiveness and I hope you read the first part.
There is actually more and I will add to the blog at a later date.

It is ok for you to link up. If you have an E-mail address that we can converse, please e-mail at my address.

Your Friend in Christ,

J Rich

Fred Peatross said...

Yes, u may link your blog to mine. Fred Peatross

Fred Peatross said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Awesome site my friend!