Saturday, August 06, 2005

You have made known to me the paths of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence.

(Acts 2:28)

Lord Jesus, You are so faithful! I praise You for all the things You have done and are doing in my life. Thank You for annointing me with Your power. As I look into Your face, I see love that gives me life. My heart will sing of Your goodness. It is You who can do in my life what I could never have imagined. You know my weaknesses and You make me strong. You are my source of strength and hope. HalleluYah!

4 comments:

~Suzii~ said...

*Sigh* I rest in His comfort.

Suit Lin said...

hey..

This is Suit Lin
Thanks for visiting my blog.
I don't mind you linking my blog at all.
Would love to keep in touch with you too.

Thanks again for the words of encouragement.

May us all continually be rooted In Christ as we seek to live a life that glorifies His name.

Take care and God bless.. :D

yau wei(wendy) said...

hello!wendy here...thanks 4 visiting my blog..Continue 2 grow with the Lord..Amen?

Godwyn Lim said...

Cool brother,

U seem to link up everyone! I enjoy reading up your links! Have a good weekend!

God Bless!

Godwyn